Khóa tu cho người trẻ Wakeup
(Rất tiếc là khóa tu đã hết chỗ)
>>>> We are sorry to say that the retreat is full <<<<
13-17 April 2013
@Rabiangprai Valley, Nakhon Nayok, Thailand
Young people from Thailand and around the world will have a chance to practice together in a retreat led by Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh and the monks and nuns of Plum Village. During these five days we will practice together sitting and walking meditation, eating in mindfulness and a number of other activities guided by the young monastic of Plum Village. There will be many chances to share together with the monks and nuns, and to learn new ways to live our life, in a more happy, relaxed and compassionate way. A retreat is an opportunity to Wake Up to life, transform ourselves and to learn to help others.
The WakeUp retreat, in Rabiangprai Valley resort, will take place in concomitance with a Family retreat in Wangree resort, just a few minutes away. Every morning the young people will go to Wangree resort to listen to Thich Nhat Hanh’s teaching and will then return to Rabiangprai Valley resort for the afternoon program.
Young people from 18 to 30 years old are welcome to join this WakeUp program. Anybody younger or older than this will be invited to join the Family retreat in Wangree resort. For people who can’t afford the price of the retreat, there will be some economic help.
05:00 Wake up
05:30 Sitting and walking meditation
09:00 Dharma talk
13:30 Total relaxation
14:30 Dharma sharing
19:30 Sitting meditation / chanting
21:30 Nobel silence
** There will be some extra activities apart from above schedule.
Participants: 100 people (aged 18-30)
• participants should be able to stay all 5 days. The program will start at 10:30am first day (April 13) and finish at 14:00pm on the last day (April 17).
• 3 vegetarian meals/day
• casual and polite clothes
• separate dormitories for female/male
• prepare umbrella, hat, light, water bottle, mosquito repellant and your own medicine.
Buses from Bangkok to the venue.
• Meeting Point: In front of Mc Donald’s, Amarin Plaza, BTS Skytrain at Chit Lom Station (E1).
• Departure Date/Time: Jan 13 at 6.30 am
• On Jan 17, buses will drop you off at the same place (estimated time of arrival is 6.30 pm.).
If you would like to travel to the venue on your own, please study this map here.
option 1 Full price: 2,000 THB
option 2 Free of charge (for student and person who need economic help)
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Facebook: หมู่บ้านพลัม ประเทศไทย, wake up asia, wake up thailand
Tel: 091-496-9343 (Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00)